Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stumped and erased!

To make a long story short, I didn't post because I was stumped again, and then when I did post, it was erased somehow. The 'net is unreliable.

Day 19 was, I think, the best book cover, and I can't choose one. The covers don't really interest me! Do you have any favourites?

Day 20 was best kiss, and I couldn't choose that, either, because the kisses I remember distinctly are disturbing (e.g.  between Jamie and Jack in Outlander...) Ah, spoiler. Sorry.

Day 21 – Favorite romantic/sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships):
Oh, definitely Jamie Fraser and Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser (Outlander series). I love how passionate they are, not only sexually but in every aspect of their relationship. They aren't half-assed about any of it. It kind of reminds me of my own marriage, except Jamie and Claire tend to be more, uh, violent, at times.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it was the actual cover of the book (or maybe it was the back cover) but in grade 9 English we had to read Romeo and Juliet. As the last student read the final words of the play and there was a solemn silence in the classroom, I burst out laughing. In the last illustration (in which they were lying dead together) Juliet had two left hands.

    ReplyDelete