Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Last of the Booksy, plus a Hallowe'en secret

Day 29 – Saddest character death OR best/most satisfying character death (or both!)
Okay, I'm going to put on my nerd-glasses and tell you that I was so upset when Professor Dumbledore died! Then I got angry at a literary inconsistency in which everyone wondered W.W.D.D. but no one consulted his portrait. Idiots.
p.s. The most satisfying death was Jack Randall's in Outlander. Shhhh, I know, but don't spoil it. Don't!

Day 30 – What book are you reading right now?

I plan on finishing Plum Spooky tonight, and I've already started The Scarlet Letter. I'm listening to the audio-version of Fragile Things, too.

The Hallowe'en Secret:
I hate Hallowe'en. What, that's not a secret? Oh. Bring on the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment