Thursday, October 28, 2010

Booksy - 4 days' worth!

Oh, don't act like you're not happy that I'm not posting a few sentences every day. Everyone loves a digest, right? Actually, I'm not much of a fan myself.

Day 25 – Any five books from your “to be read” stack
At random:
Sophie's Choice (I'm still not at all sure what this book is about. WAIT DON'T TELL ME!)
High Fidelity (I've heard it's better than the movie.)
Hawaii (I think I want to read this again at some point.)
The English Patient (I can't seem to get rid of this book, so I might as well read it.)
Shogun (This is a huge book. It better be good. Or else.)

Day 26 – OMG WTF? OR most irritating/awful/annoying book ending
Needful Things! The tiny demon riding away into eternity in a chariot? Really? It was a creepy book until I read that. Maybe that's a good thing, because I don't get nightmares as a result.


Day 27 – If a book contains ______, you will always read it (and a book or books that contain it)!
Humour. Aha, you thought I'd say sex, huh? Nope. I need to laugh! The Stephanie Plum series always makes me laugh out loud!


Day 28 – First favorite book or series obsession
The Babysitter's Club. It all started with Kristy's Great Idea, and then my own fever for entrepreneurial feats began! Remember the Club International? It was a "spy agency" I began that was free of charge... with 25 cents tax. Kids.

Happy Reading, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment