Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life is a Workout

What a discouraging week! I fell off the wagon, so to speak, with regards to my sugary drink boycott. I ate the worst junk, and not only once, but all week! I told myself that I shouldn't eat it as I shovelled it in. Then I felt like crap, physically and mentally.

I think I want to simplify things this week. I've been neglecting some chores that really should be done, and so I will challenge myself to get things done around the house that might make life a little more enjoyable. Those little bees in my bonnet are going to get swatted one by one. Besides, having an "active lifestyle" basically translates into getting off your ass, right?

I'm going to see if I can lose a pound this week just by living. It's time to get rid of the cobwebs in my house and in my head!

STATS
Starting weight: 127 lbs.
Goal weight: 117 lbs.
Current weight: 127 lbs.
Measurements:
Arm: 11"
Bust: 39.5"
Waist: 32"
Thigh: 20.5"
Progress:
Weight lost: 0 lbs.
Inches lost: 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment