Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Good Point

Did you believe in me? Oh, you don't know me well. I drank the poison today (i.e. two sugary drinks - eek)! Where is my willpower?

Alas, what's done is done. I was talking to a friend tonight who reminded me that the best recovery is done swiftly. So instead of saying "next week I'll be good," I can say, "that sucked, but now I've had what I craved and can move on." Which makes me wonder: can I move on?

I had those drinks to wash down a whole lot of junk food. What was that about? Like I mentioned before, I know my triggers, but seriously, what can I do about them? I really think I need to expend energy somehow, instead of treating my boredom with food. How do I do that with the kids? The kids and my boobs? (Heh heh. At least one of you will get that.)

New game plan: Scrap the game plans. They don't ever work for me. Find something that works for the moment and stick to it for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment