Sunday, March 7, 2010

Success in spite of myself!

It was challenging getting anything done around the house this week because I was sick for a few days, followed by the girls. I know I could have done much more (there were times I caught myself just staring into space) but I didn't feel like it. I vacuumed the living room on Friday because I forced myself to. It took quite a pep talk, though.

Regardless, there is some significant loss this week. I'm going to continue to try and focus on getting my life organized.* Hopefully with more effort I'll see better improvement next week!

STATS
Starting weight: 127 lbs.
Goal weight: 117 lbs.
Current weight: 125 lbs.
Measurements:
Arm: 11"
Bust: 38"
Waist: 31"
Thigh: 20"
Hips: 37" Someone had asked about this measurement. I didn't include it originally because I don't want to lose any inches there! Maybe I can tone my butt and gain an inch?
Progress:
Weight lost: 2 lbs.
Inches lost: 4"

*In case you're interested, my main goal this week is to either put away all photos into albums - I'll put them in order another time - or fill up the photo albums I have, whichever comes first. I think I'll run out of albums, to be honest. I'll try not to feel lost if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment