Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stats Sunday - 87 days to go!

As of today, I have 87 days to go before I return to work, and start a new, regular routine! Things I need to fit in: work, family time, workouts, housework, and alone time (for sanity's sake). Also, I need to figure out if I'm weaning the baby or pumping. I think I'll have to partially wean her because I won't have the freedom to pump 6 times a day at work. Maybe I'll just let the back-to-work process do the weaning for me - pump when I can, and arm myself with a whole lot of breast pads for the rest of the time.

I'd like to tell you what kind of workouts I planned for this week, but seriously, I'll just embarrass myself by not doing them. Here are the stats:

STATS
Starting weight (Feb. 15, 2010): 127 lbs.
Goal weight: 117 lbs.
Current weight: 126 lbs.
Measurements:
Arm: 11"
Bust: 37"
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 36.5"
Thigh: 21"
Progress:
Weight lost: 1 lb.
Inches lost: 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment